Grundfos is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Support Center. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about orders, and delivery information. This position reports directly to the Order Entry Supervisor and will operate daily out of the Lenexa, KS location. Relocation for this position cannot be supported and qualified candidates must have authorization to work in the USA without support.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
What is the job about?
Establish a working relationship with our customers by communicating via mail, telephone, or personally with customer or company employee by performing the following duties.
• Receives and promptly process order inquiry requests from internal and external customers.
• Provides primary support to customers using Grundfos e-tools.
• Responsible for providing escalated product availability to other functions within the Customer Support Center.
• Outbound contact required for clarification on purchase orders, and follow-up to customer inquiries.
• Interacts with other functional departments when order support is required.
• Receives, inspects for accuracy, and distributes customer purchase orders, return requests, and warranty claims from direct customers.
• Responsible for managing all direct customer sales orders, which includes creating product numbers, identifying promotions or special discounts,
and alignment with terms and conditions of sale.
• May be asked to perform data entry tasks during peak times.
• Handle and resolve customer order complaints.
• Route escalated requests and unresolved issues to the CSR II team members.
• Record customer interaction details, comments, and complaints within the CRM system.
• Required to meet or exceed Customer Support Center quality assurance standards on a consistent basis.
What do you need to apply?
Qualified candidates will possess an associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 2 to 3 years of customer service experience required. Associates degree or an equivalent 2 year college with customer experience in the pump industry or a similar field preferred, but not mandatory.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Expert level phone etiquette skills required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
• Good knowledge of SAP, and Lotus notes or similar applications is preferred.
• Technically minded, self-motivated, customer focused, detail oriented with a customer centric attitude.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.