- Deliver consistently high Customer satisfaction on behalf of Group Purchasing and the performance unit.
- Conduct Value Based Sourcing within the our plant based in Wuxi
- A continuously optimization of the Operational Excellence, Innovation and Sustainability delivered from Suppliers.
- TCO optimization for our overall purchasing spending in our plant
- Provide overall leadership, strategy and coach for plant purchasing team.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
60% - Strategic sourcing related activities:
- Responsible to develop sourcing strategies.
- Execution of sourcing strategies by using the existing Purchasing Tools.
- Drive and execute supplier negotiations.
- Responsible for the tendering process (eRFI & RFQs and e-auctions).
- Gain and establish in-depth market knowledge.
- Select supplier and negotiate overall purchase conditions (projects, re-source etc).
- Oversee and optimize supplier portfolio.
- Responsible for the contract coverage.
- Responsible for cost out activities.
- Supplier and part approval
40% - Supplier Relationship Management related activities:
- Responsible for the performances of suppliers (e.g. on-time deliveries, quality).
- Regular follow-up with suppliers on performance against target and agreed development activities.
- Drive, arrange and participate in system audits, CSR audits etc.
- Identify and drive supply chain improvements and initiatives in cooperation with local units
- Oversee suppliers' capacities and drives improvement initiatives.
- Secure deliverables on required VPC activities including approval of supply chain.
- Ensure classification of suppliers.
- Create SRM strategies for key suppliers and relevant collaborative suppliers.
- Drive and design supply chain solutions to support 48h deliveries.
- Establish and drive a team of cross-functional key stakeholders.
- Support Purchasing for Project sales
- Operational Procurement Management related activities
- Accountable for Vendor master data
- Accountable for Purchasing conditions
Key Success Factors
- Material Price Index
- Days Payable Outstanding
- Purchasing Sustainability Index
- Supplier Quality Incidents
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Parts Per Million
- Perfect Purchase Order
Posting, Reporting, and Work Relations
- Purchasing Management Region/ PU
- Operations/ Plants
- Supply Chain
- Group Purchasing
- Product and offerings Development
- Operations Strategy
- Product and Program managers
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Relevant commercial or technical education; Mechanical engineering background is prefered
- At least 8 years of relevant experience within sourcing in a global organization;
- Experienced in communicating at senior executive level as well as other levels internally as well as externally (typical counterpart in relationships and strategic negotiations will be managing directors or senior executives);
- Analytical and strategic thinking;
- Result- and action oriented
- Fluent in English
- Expected travel is approximately 30-40 days per year
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Have can do attitude
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.