Grundfos MXP is seeking an experienced Sr. Planner to join its Planning team. The Sr. Planner will be responsible of supply planning and purchase activities to support requirements and leveling stocks according to the company's policy and established objectives, production planning following SIOP process, Customer service and deliveries follow up. The Sr. Planner will collaborate with Warehouse, Production and Purchasing departments. This position reports directly to the Planning Coordinator and will operate daily out of the San Luis Potosí, México facility.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
What is the job about?
• Materials planning and leveling demand following MXP production plan and customers demand.
• To place and administrate new orders for future requirements ensuring availability on time to support production planned output.
• Customer service activities.
• To keep updated the master data with the appropriate parameters for the efficient purchase of raw materials that fit the objectives
• Follow up on stock evolution and reduction strategies considering slow movers or cancelation using the MRP messages to avoid over stocks or low coverages.
• Daily routines as a daily basis to identify risk or adjusts if necessary / “Clean up & Daily procedures”
• Daily follow up on KPI´s and reports for the productive process
What do you need to apply?
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics or similar/ related. Additionally, have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Planning activities.
• Knowledge in ERP system (SAP). PC&L advanced.
• Advance office and windows management.
• Fluent English
• General knowledge in Logistics and transportation.
• Negotiation Skills
• Inventories: min-max analysis and ROP
If you would like to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.