Systems Engineer Analyst, (FinOps Engineer)
Are you prepared to take on a challenging position with excellent possibilities to take your career from consultancy to practice in an international setting? Do you have a passion for cloud solutions combined with cost optimization and flair for financial reporting and analytics? If so, then we are keen to hear from you and discuss how this role will allow you to have a real impact on the future development of Infrastructure and Digital Operations in Grundfos IS.
Systems Engineer Analyst, Asia Pacific, and Central Europe
The Infrastructure Operations and Digital Operations team in Grundfos IS has a trusting, friendly, and collaborative work culture where open communication, teamwork, and a dynamic working day is fundamental. You will be working in an international environment that values sustainability and freedom to balance work and private life. Challenging tasks, professional development, flexible working schedule, and good relations between employees and managers are some of the key points, our employees find the most attractive.
What is the job about?
As our new Systems Engineer Analyst, you will be directly influencing the IT and budget performance of our global cloud environment by tuning and optimizing the many cloud components and instances we continuously are deploying. You will be thereby maximizing the value of our large cloud investments by constantly ensuring all components are optimized.
Moreover, you will be responsible for:
- making sure that Grundfos can plan, budget and forecast future cloud spending and keep the cloud services optimized with efficient utilization of resources yet still keeping the platform optimized for reliability and performance. This will be carried out together with other Departments and Product Teams in our global organization.
- optimize our exciting cloud services, you will be making structured processes, e.g. how to delete unused storage, rightsizing VM’s, SQL DB’s and storage, create scheduling of VM’s, implement reserved instances, moving VM’s to low-cost units and much more.
- This unique role lives within our Infrastructure Operations organization but operates at the crossroads of several Product Teams and departments that work together to deliver successful digital products.
What do you need to apply?
- 3+ years of experience with cloud technologies
- 3+ years of relevant experience operating software services in the cloud / agile platform environments
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Azure platform (IaaS and PaaS components)
- Experience with budget forecast and budget follow-up
- Strong in Excel and reporting - preferably Power BI
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Have collaborative behavior as you work across functional boundaries and communicate to stakeholders at all levels
- Preferably with a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
Grundfos is the world’s leading manufacturer of energy efficiency and intelligent water solutions with an annual production of 17 million units, offices in more than 55 countries, and over 19,000 employees worldwide. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity but an obligation. And what matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Wide range of Employee Benefits
- Trusting, collaborative and friendly culture
- Endless learning possibilities
- An international environment that value work-life balance
- Pleasant, comfortable and state of the art facilities, with ergonomic workspace
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.