Are you ready to take on a challenging position with excellent possibilities to develop further and be part of a multinational and dynamic team?
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
We are looking for an Internal Digital Sales Support, with proven/extensive experience in reaching key decision makers and penetrating target accounts to support Italian market and rapidly develop our new business opportunities in this territory.
Position reports to the Head of Digital Sales – WEREG. Stakeholders management: involves connectivity with Digital Sales Engineers and Service Leaders.
To succeed in this position, you must have:
- A “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential
- A strong phone presence with a knack for building rapport quickly and establishing trust
- Hands-on experience with outbound sales techniques (prospecting, cold calling, emailing, etc.)
- Familiar with team-based selling (i.e., leverages multiple internal stakeholders) and virtual selling
- Ability to multitask and remain organized
- Autonomous self-starter that knows when to ask for support
- Ability to understand each customers and their unique business needs
- Persistence and patience in finding leads and opportunities and ability to build a strong sales pipeline
What do you need to apply?
- Bachelor's Degree or higher educational background preferably in engineering/IT, experience preferred and minimum 2/3-year experience in sales development within a B2B customer facing role/subscription as a service (SaaS)
- Very strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.