Senior Warehouse Assistant (Auckland, New Zealand)
Do you have experience in Warehouse Management from receiving workload, dispatch, cycle counting, and processing of returned goods according to established policies and procedures, Quality and Safety, and Environmental Management System requirements? Then here is your opportunity to become our new Senior Warehouse Assistant.
Senior Warehouse Assistant, Grundfos New Zealand
The Warehouse team in Grundfos New Zealand is part of the Oceania Sales and Distribution network and has a trusting, friendly, and collaborative work culture where open communication, teamwork, and a dynamic working day is fundamental. You will be working in an international environment that values sustainability and freedom to balance work and private life. Challenging tasks, professional development, flexible working schedule, and good relations between employees and managers are some of the key points, our employees find the most attractive.
What is the job about?
The Senior Warehouse Assistant ensures the warehouse is a safe working place that delivers a high quality output. Maintains tools, machinery, and equipment to ensure operability following WHS legislation, and maintained according to the schedules set in the IPR Database. Monitors warehouse transactional activities ensuring completion to schedules. Supervision of employees including any contractors and trainees ensuring customer’s expectations are met, tasks are completed and resources are used efficiently. Provide support to all internal and external customers.
Moreover, you will be responsible for:
- Mentor, guide, and support in the training of team members
- Ensure all inbound products are inspected and received safely, accurately and on time
- Ensure all outbound products are despatched accurately, on time and safely following Chain of Responsibility Legislation
- Monitor stock accuracy and conduct periodic counts to maintain accurate stock levels
- Report any tools, machinery, equipment or processes that are unsafe or defective and ensure corrective and preventative actions are implemented
- Report employee disputes to the Operations Manager
- Quarantine non-conforming stock and raising incident reports for corrective and preventative actions
- Complete stock adjustments in compliance with the Delegation of Authority Document
- Liaise and coordinate with transport and logistics companies to meet customer’s delivery requirements
- Resolve incidents and action requests by conducting preliminary investigations, implement corrective actions and report major issues to the Operations Manager promptly
What do you need to apply?
- Previous experience in warehouse management preferred
- IT Skills: SAP, Lotus Notes, MS Excel and MS Word
- SAP experience desirable
- Knowledge and experience in Lean processes
- Ability to set, prioritize and complete workload/tasks/activities
- Build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Strong interpersonal, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High integrity and customer-focused
Grundfos is the world’s leading manufacturer of energy efficiency and intelligent water solutions with an annual production of 17 million units, offices in more than 55 countries, and over 19,000 employees worldwide. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity but an obligation. And what matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Wide range of Employee Benefits
- Great Team Culture
- Positive and Flexible Workplace Environment
- Training and Career Development Opportunities
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.