What is the job about?
In this role as a Sales Assistant you will dealing with timely and accurate execution of tasks as directed by supervisor and applicable regulations, compliance with the established order, discipline and business confidentiality, striving for best results in the assigned business area and more.
More specifically you will be responsible for:
• Order processing – daily check of Sales orders, invoicing, tracking of deliveries, project sales, credit notes, product returns, testing in SAP;
• Service desk - customer support, front office, info e-mail responsible, incoming calls;
• Office administration –post & office supply ordering, translation coordinator, orders (business trips, vacations etc.), support Sales for event organization, hotel reservations;
• Accounting – contact with Shared Service Team, down payment tracking, inventory responsible, package accounts, account statement processor, yearly audit support;
• Compliance with rules and principles of health and safety;
• Developing knowledge base and professional skills.
What do you need to apply?
We imagine that you have some experience in a similar customer focused role and possess the ability to communicate at all levels. You also have an ability to create a positive, everlasting impression with the most professional, courteous and expedient manner.
Additionally, we imagine that you:
• Good problem solving and communication skills;
• Good Knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Quick learning abilities;
• SAP experience - preferable;
• Fluent in Latvian, Russian and English (to support other Baltic States – Estonia and Lithuania if needed).
We offer the following:
• Monthly salary is discussed depending on previous experience and skills + annual bonuses depending on the results achieved;
• Health insurance after the probation period;
• Access to internal training and great opportunities for individual development.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.