Grundfos is seeking an Applications Engineer to join its Customer Support Center (CSC). The Applications Engineer will be responsible providing prompt and professional technical product support and product pricing to external customers for all Grundfos products. This position reports directly to the CSC Manager and will operate daily out of the Brookshire, TX location. Relocation for this position cannot be supported and qualified candidates must have authorization to work in the USA without support.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
What is the job about?
- Support Grundfos Sales team by establishing a working relationship with our customers in creating solutions and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Responds to customer inquiries related to product pricing, and deliveries via email, telephone, or personally with customer or company employee.
- Assist in selecting the correct product to best meet the customer’s needs.
- Provides product documentation and information to support external customers.
- Guides customer’s inquiries to the appropriate direct distribution channel partner.
- Provides first line technical support for pump applications.
- Route requests and unresolved issues to the designated area.
- Provide aftermarket parts support for Domestic customers for all Grundfos products.
- Assist customers with responsible installation of products.
- Responsible for interdepartmental correspondence communicating customers’ concerns.
- Documents all customer interactions and complaints through the CRM system.
- Required to meet or exceed Customer Support Center quality assurance standards on a consistent basis.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policies, procedures, legislation, regulations and direction and identify non-compliance situation for resolution.
- Comply with all health and safety initiatives to ensure the Company remains a safe workplace.
What do you need to apply?
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics) or other related fields of study. Additionally, have 3 to 8 years of experience in a technical role within the pump industry or similar industries.
- Must display a strong mechanical ability.
- Ability to manage multiple customer requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Displays the ability to organize and maintain various files and logs.
- Demonstrates the ability to own customer requests and follow them to completion.
- Excellent experience with computers and software.
- Capable of communicating to a technical or non-technical audience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Customer / Client Focus.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.