Job Title: OEM Sales Engineer-IND
• Increase sales figures in Tianjin and surrounding areas，maintain KA customers assigned.
• To achieve the assigned sales target.
• To follow up the key OEM accounts and dealers within assigned territory, including to provide sales support to distributors / partners/ end users.
• To develop new market within territory to be expanded.
• To maintain CRM database containing visiting dates, arrangements agreed on, particular about customers, relevant figures, quotations and sales turnover, etc.
• New OEM customer development
• To support other tasks assigned.
• Degree holder in mechanical automation or related field
• Minimum 3 years of experience as sales engineer in the field of pumps or other industrial products.
• OEM customer & dealer management experience
• Good communication skills either in Chinese or English
• Aggressive, strong market development capabilities
• Result driven, strong responsibility, self-learning and executive ability
• Team player and Learning agility
• Customer oriented
• Honesty and integrity to uphold the Company’s values
• Good people skills and able to work with people at all levels
• Self-driven with ability to prioritize tasks based on set objectives
• Enthusiasm and persistence in getting the job done
• Positive self-confidence and ability to deal with pressure
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.