Job Title: Sales Engineer-MI
• Handling of sales within assigned business scope within the framework of the strategies and policies of the company.
• Maintain and develop the regional market sales channels, promote Grundfos pump brand in the Machining industry.
• Responsible for sales generation in an assigned geographic area.
• Develop sales network in terms of dealers, business partners and OEM customers.
• Maintain good relationship with dealers, OEM customers, end user, and other partners for new opportunity.
• Collaborate to create, execute, and measure sales and marketing tactics that are required by company strategy and financial objectives.
• Maximize gross profit opportunity by insuring price integrity.
• Integrate all internal and external resources to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Mechanical, industrial automation or Marketing.
• Minimum 3 years sales experience in the field of industrial products.
• Minimum of 5 years of channel and direct sales experience. Global/multinational organization experience is a plus.
• Familiar with industry market and Auto industry customers
• Demonstrate competence in the application of computer software and technology that supports sales objectives.
• Must have driving license and car.
• Willing to travel extensively.
• Good people skills and able to work with people at all levels.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.