Handling of sales in EPC overseas project mainly in NC area within the framework of the strategies and policies of the company. To take care of the sales interests of the company in the market entrusted by purposeful field work and by keeping up mutual fruitful relations to the customers. To develop China oversea key account and gain Market share.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- To develop oversea key account development strategy and action plan, bear sales target and profit target in this market.
- Run oversea biz with China key customers and coordinate with relative parties.
- To call on customers according to weekly programs and by customers' request.
- To make proposal of the sales budget for the market/area in question. After review and approved by the Management to carry out the qualitative and quantitative targets as stated in the budget, in respect of policies and the authority assigned.
- To participate in market analyses referring to the market assigned.
- To act in customer meetings, arrangements, seminars, exhibitions, etc.
- To maintain serious and good relations with key customers, authorities, relevant bodies and distribution channels.
- To involve in dealing with customer's complaints of products and their functioning.
- To maintain a customer's data file containing visiting dates, arrangements agreed on, particulars about customers, relevant figures, quotations, sales turnover, etc.
- To monitor that product services live up to standards laid down by the company/the Group.
- To search for information on customers and competitor's lines of conduct and market trends as well, and in co-operation with the Management to consider actions that might be taken.
- To provide sales reports timely.
- To Cooperate with commercial team in oversea projects daily operation and management
- Daily sales activities and make yearly account plan for target customers.
- Engage technical and service team to make sure both technical and service level for customers.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor degree holder and above in HAVC or water-feed and drainage or other engineering courses.
- Experience of building project operation is optimal.
- Good command in oral and written Chinese & English.
- 2-3 years sales experience or project management experience in relative areas.
- Able to solve basic business and technical problems effectively & efficiently.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
- Able to solve problem
- Good listener
- High ego needs
- Result driven
- Self confident
- Customer driven
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.