Would you like one-of-a-kind career opportunity within Payroll and Benefit? Do you wish to experience a steep learning curve in a diverse position that will challenge your capabilities and build on your knowledge within Employee Benefits? Then join the Payroll and Benefit team of Grundfos in Hungary located in Tatabánya and Székesfehérvár.
Payroll & Benefits East & Central Europe
We have a talented and mature payroll and benefits team located in Tatabanya and Szekesfehervar, the largest site of Grundfos in Hungary. Our team members are highly skilled and passioned in various fields of payroll and benefits. The mission for the team is to deliver month by month accurate payroll and benefit services for our employees.
What is the job about?
You will have two main tasks. One part is administrative, where you will be responsible to process all Hungarian benefit related inputs and also participate in the yearly cycle of cafeteria system, besides the company specific benefits. Besides the administrative tasks you will also be responsible to take part in Benefit related processes, standardization projects and cross country benefit benchmarking. You are expected to have experience on both tasks, and bring in new ideas to the job.The role holder has demonstrated strong benefit administrative skills in Hungarian benefit administration, besides an overview on global benefit, ability to analyse benefit trends and identifies the organization’s position.
Your primary tasks involve but not limited to:
- Calculation of Attendance reward (eligibility checking, import, import checking)
- Calculation of Loyalty reward (eligibility checking, import, import checking)
- Calculation of Compensation of health insurance (eligibility checking, import, import checking)
- Calculation of Jubilee reward (eligibility checking, import, import checking)
- Supporting the declaration of new employees
- Final cafeteria calculation for leavers
- Taking part in benefit related regional projects
- Benefit benchmarking within the company
- Being a first point of contact for Benefit related questions and queries
- Responsible for global Benefit related projects. This involves driving projects which could run in various Grundfos locations and include all steps from project planning, execution, stake holder management, communication to change management activities
What do you need to apply?
- BSc/MSc in Business Administration, Economics or other relevant field
- Expert in Excel/PowerPoint
- Experience in payroll and benefit outsourcing is an advantage
- Logical thinking with Strong analytical and problem solving skill set
- Dynamic, Organized, Customer Centric
- Experienced in market research, analysis methods and tools, ability to translate findings into actionable recommendations, strong reporting and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Hungarian, other languages can be an asset
- Willingness to learn and develop
You can choose to work from our plants Tatabánya or Székesfehérvár.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Working in a global organization with local and foreign colleagues
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an energetic team
- Sport facilities (gym & squash)
- Flexible working-time, Home Office
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos or on our local pages www.facebook.com/Grundfos.hu or www.instagram.com/grundfos.hu/
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.