Grundfos Ireland are currently seeking a candidate to join our internal sales team. This exciting position offers excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development.
With over 16 million pumps produced each year and over 18,000 employees in more than 60 countries, Grundfos is the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions.
Grundfos Ireland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Grundfos AS. Based in Dublin we market and sell the full range of Grundfos products, specialising in the Building Services, Industry and Water and Utilities sectors.
What is the job about?
- As a member of the internal sales team, you will often be the first point of customer contact via all means of communication (i.e. phones, emails, etc.)
- You will have responsibility for handling customer queries, recommending technical solutions and providing quality customer service.
- You will work with and provide support to all our stakeholders: consultants, contractors, distributors and end users.
- You will need to identifying sales opportunities for our leading innovative products and services.
- Preparing quotations and processing orders in a friendly and efficient manner.
- liaising with the other departments such as external sales, logistics, service, finance etc.
What do you need to apply?
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Highly adaptable individual that reacts positively to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Results based with a focus on customers.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Third level qualification preferred but not essential
- Experience in Building Services or other technical disciplines preferred
- Experience in customer services preferred.
The suitable candidate will have the opportunity to join a progressive and exciting sales team and work for the market leader in the pump industry.
An attractive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful candidate.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.