Senior Project coordinator - ETO
- Assist Strategy Deployment and plant level project implementation in all functions of ETO plant; Support for Plant Director and leadership team.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Strategy Related 50%
- Deploy strategy in all functions and sites in China ETO plant
- Prepare and support Functions and Plant Director in development and driving the strategy deployment thru TIPs/A3s
- Prepare material and support workshops / meetings of plant Level MOS
- Maintain, develop and ensure KPI alignment in the OPS Scorecard to support effective MOR meetings
- Take Adhoc assignments / projects to drive specific initiatives in ETO plant.
- Drive the target setting and budgeting process to ensure cross functional alignment of targets and cascading targets that add value to Grundfos.
Daily Management support 30%
- Arrange important conferences of company and management and follow up key actions.
- Host VIP customers.
- Support Plant Director for internal and external communication
Admin & Other 20%
- Admin Support to Plant Director
- Support for leadership team, acted as a coordinator in the management team.
- Other Assignments by Plant Director
Posting, Reporting, and Work Relations
- This position reports directly to China ETO plant Director
- Internal Work Relations (typical but not limited to)
- APU, ME, SCM, QA, EHS
- Group and APAC Executive Assistance
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Master/bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration with minimum 3 years of relevant experience or Outstanding Graduates.
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good logical analysis ability.
- Good teamwork inside & outside department.
- Good self-learning & improving.
- Good understanding & patient.
- Good Presenting skill
- Self-directed and proactive
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.