Grundfos Pumps Corporation seeking an experienced Application Engineer to join its Industry Support team. The Application Engineer will help our customers find the best solutions. We build relationships with our partners, providing technical support, pricing, and product selection through phone, email, and chat. The Application Engineer will collaborate with the Order Support Team and fellow members of the Customer Support Center (CSC.) This position reports directly to the Industry CSC Supervisor and will operate daily out of the Lenexa, KS facility. Relocation for this position cannot be supported and qualified candidates must have authorization to work in the USA without support.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
What is the job about?
We work together as a team in order to:
• Provide troubleshooting support for Distribution Partners and Direct Customers
• Provide pricing and availability to Distribution Partners and Direct Customers
• Provide Sizing and selection of pumps, parts, and accessories.
• Provide Installation Support
• Assist CSR team mates in providing delivery solutions for open orders.
• Handle customer complaints by collecting and disseminating problems and resolutions.
• Utilize the CRM Customer Service System 1Office.
• Route requests beyond your scope quickly to the correct escalation path for resolution.
• Provide and guide customers to correct product documentation
• Train Customers on proper use of Product Center and Extranet
• Interact with our customer's via the customer's preferred method of communication including but not limited to Phone Support, Email Support, or Chat Support
What do you need to apply?
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of two or more years in a technical role within the pump industry or equivalent field.
• Ability to manage multiple customer requirements in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrates the ability to own customer requests and follow them to completion.
• Capable of communicating to a technical or non-technical audience.
• Must display a strong mechanical ability.
• Displays the ability to organize and maintain various files and logs.
• Excellent experience with computers and software.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.