- To assistant the sales force in terms of project registration;
- To release authorization letters on behalf of Grundfos based on the approval by managers, directors and legal department;
- To maintain Qualification & Technical documents for bidding ;
- To assistant on project forecast;
- To consolidate project reference;
- To manage the documentation file;
- Other tasks from manager
- Diploma or degree holder in file management, secretary, or mechatronics；
- Experienced on sales assistant is preferred；
- Familiar with MS Office & SAP & CRM is preferred；
- Positive self-confidence and ability to deal with pressure；
- Self-driven with ability to prioritize tasks based on set objectives
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.