• In order to strengthen KA customer focus in region, and make sure of the best service to retain the KA customers and drive sustainable growth and new KA development;
• D&D business development in China Industry;
• Lead and Transfer the Value communication between GF and KA customers,
• Team work with Regional sales and support department to promote KA business.
• Responsible for the sales turnover of KA customers;
• Take the charge of China Ind. D&D business development;
• Make sure sustainable growth and contribution from defined KA customers;
• Responsible for KA customer group development and long-term relationship management.
• Coordinate to develop Key Sector &Application development
• Pipelines and Opportunities managements, team work with regional sales to win the order from exist KAs.
• Create and maintain good relationship with defined KA customers. Try to coordinate and to provide best service to the customers in different respects, such as enquiry response time, lead time, after sales service, etc.
• Maintain good relationship with the KA customers, consulting &Management firms, professional associations and authorities
• According to sales target, work out the sales plan and sales target and activities related to KA sales and Regional sales. After review and approval by the management, carry out the activities according to the activity plan
• Bachelor’s degree in majors of Environmental Engineering, water supply and drainage, water treatment or other related field, master degree is preferred
• Strong KA strategy development and execution experience, above 5 years in the KA management area
• Working experience in KA management of water industry is a plus
• Working experience of project management or business management at water companies or design institute is a plus
• Experience of working with Global team will be a plus
• Fluent English speaking and excellent writing is required
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.