Design and quote creative, accurate, timely and relevant customized water pump solutions that meet the customer requirements and expectations in the best possible way. These solutions are required for applications in which a standard product is not capable of delivering the needed results
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Customer Support function
- Design and quote customized pump solutions after taking in the requirements from the end customers via the salespersons.
- Communicate effectively with salespersons from multiple countries to be able to first understand their requirements, and then explain in detail the solution proposed, working together towards something that is both relevant and also achievable.
- Convey from internal and external customer requests to executable instruction to the factory team
- To act as a company ambassador to internal and external customers for factory visits & witness testing
Product Support function
- Ability to find the best solution to nonlinear problems with multiple alternatives and non-clear paths.
- Good understanding on hydraulic is expected in order to provide accurate pump designs and solutions, as well as to be able to reconcile the test rig results with the actual installation results obtained in respect to head, flow, efficiency, Net Positive Suction Head (NPSH), etc.
- Establish the sourcing of components/contractors for the production of customized solutions to pumps or systems as requested by customers
- Capable of carrying on continuous improvement on the everyday job, so that every time it is done in a more efficient way.
- To interact professionally with internal and external customers/third party inspectors on pump compliance testing or inspection, working closely with the PT team
- To create and maintain Production Master Data of customized products and its sub- components into the SAP system
- To ensure material classifications are create and maintain correctly in SAP system for locally sourced components/products
- To create and maintain the Bill of Materials (BOM), Routings and its structure of the FPV products in the SAP system
- Active involvement and participation in relevant company appointed projects and activities
- Continuous suggestions and improvements to the total operations and own job areas
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
What do you need to apply for this job ?
- Degree in Engineering
- Ability to find the best to nonlinear problems with multiple alternatives
- Strong engineering foundations to asses and propose feasible solutions to problems.
- Good communication abilities to be able to understand requirements and negotiate solutions with customers
- Possess good initiative and able to work independently to find solutions to the problems on your own
- Ability to work in multiple projects at the same time, effectively managing the time spent in each one
- Capable of questioning the status quo to think of better ways to carry out the daily activities and processes
Prior work experience is not mandatory, If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.