What is the job about?
This role will be an integral part of the Planning department will have to handle the import planning for the traded products, place orders and follow up on delivery with suppliers to avoid delay in order processing and ensure timely service to internal and external customers. The role would require the individual to possess planning and forecasting skills, good documentation skills and be adept in coordination with the all stakeholders.
- Be in charge of import planning for manufacturing products.
- Be able to coordinate with the customs clearing agents.
- Open purchase order follow up and shipment expedition to meet the on time delivery.
- Review out of stock situations or shortage of supply issues and recommend mitigating actions
- Generating and maintaining Daily, Weekly, Monthly and yearly statistical data required
- Customer Order Priority Management & Fulfilment.
- Analysing & prioritising of material incoming plan in order to meet the agreed lead-time to the market.
- Working for organizational and department KPI
- Accountable for master data for Material Planning and PIR/Source lists in SAP.
- Execute with excellence in the area of demand planning and replenishment providing feedback to the supply chain on risks regarding replenishment levels and demand.
To succeed in this position, it is essential that you:
- Proficient in SAP MM module
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
What do you need to apply?
- 4 -6 years of experience in Supply/Material planning preferably in an Engineering Industry.
- Experience working with defined processes & analytics within Supply chain
- Knowledge of the plans, processes, metrics and activities within the functional area in Supply chain.
- Possess a natural interest & savvy for relevant supply chain IT systems/tools with the ability to fast adopt new one.
This position will be based on out Ahmedabad. If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 15 September 2020 by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.