Grundfos is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join its Engineering team. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible to follow up and develop the continues improvement on safety, quality, control and productivity of production processes. The Manufacturing Engineer will collaborate with Production, CI and Quality area. This position reports directly to the Engineering Manager and will operate daily out of the San Luis Potosí facility. Relocation for this position cannot be supported.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
What is the job about?
• Define manufacturing processes, methods, tools, parameters, equipment’s, systems.
• Project leadership to improve the quality process, performance, scrap reduction.
• Leadership create and implement VPC´s related with new or changes to processes.
• Risk assessment related to obsolete equipment’s to be refurbished or replaced.
• Participate and collaborate in the activities related to comply with EHS programs, and procedures, as well as the achievement of its targets.
What do you need to apply?
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineer or other related fields of study. Additionally, have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as manufacturing engineer or process engineer.
• Experience leading engineering projects
• Knowledge on problem solving
• Quality tools (Poka-yoke, 6 sigma, PPS, Ishikawa, Paretos, Reaction Plan, AMEF)
• Effective communication in Spanish and English (Advance)
• Lean tools (5’S, VSM, GPS, etc.)
• Drawing interpretation (GD&T)
If you would like to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.