Grundfos is seeking an experienced Documentation Engineer to join its Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME) team. The Documentation Engineer will be responsible to support and guide the different production sites in Americas region about the needed documentation and correct use of this documentation. Support the task of selecting, updating and improving the necessary documentation for correct production execution on the different production sites in Americas region. The Documentation Engineer will collaborate with Production, Quality, Engineering area and Plant Directors. This position reports directly to the AME Manager and will operate daily out of the San Luis Potosí facility. Relocation for this position cannot be supported.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
What is the job about?
• Lead/drive continue documentation improvement for manufacturing and assembly process/equipment in close collaboration with local production site and AME specialists.
• Act as a project resource in cross-functional projects.
• Area specific responsibilities: Support to Production Work Instructions and other production documentation. P-FMEA, Control Plan, Control Instruction, Assembly drawings, Test plans, Test records
• Data collection records and analyzes
• Ensure that the equipment documentation from suppliers, maintenance plans and spare part list be available on SAP
• OPR measured on Bottleneck equipment
• TPM plans
What do you need to apply?
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Production/Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering or other related fields of study. Additionally, have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as Documentation Engineer.
• Experience managing defined processes within production development.
• Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in production development.
• Experienced in working with Bill of Materials and production documentation
• English and Spanish language required, high level written and spoken
If you would like to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.