Plant Quality Manager
Do you want to help to secure the continuous development of Quality in Grundfos and support the success of the world’s most sustainable pumps? Join us to ensure that all Grundfos customers continue to see us as the market leader with a professional setup for both proactive and reactive initiatives.
In this role, you will lead a team of Quality specialists who secure our products on a global scale. You therefore step into a strategically important role where you are a cornerstone in our strategic journey ahead, representing the customer Quality Voice in the plant from suppliers to the customers and from the process of product integration into the plant to the End of Life.
Moreover, you will be the responsible person who:
- Makes sure that the customer requirements are well deployed and secured in the plant.
- Makes sure, for every production line, that the Quality references (QR) are consistently and continuously updated.
- Makes sure that the controls to demonstrate Quality are carried out and that the control devices are calibrated and are in proper working order at the starting of every shift.
- Responsible for the conformity of the Quality System of the plant to the ISO standard and to Grundfos Production System.
- Is in charge of the right integration of the Quality of the new products (Quality NPI).
- Is in charge of the Non Conformity solving plan.
Being a part of Global Quality Structure, together with your Quality colleagues from other countries you will ensure the interface with the Group Quality (through the Regional Quality Leaders) by defining the plant quality objectives by products, monitoring them with the corresponding action plan and reports. You also will be in charge of Supplier Quality daily performance management.
To succeed in this job, you:
- Have Master of Engineering degree.
- Have experience of Quality with OEM Automotive customers (a must-have!).
- Have experience of Quality in electronics or Software industries.
- Speak fluent French and English, German additionally would be a plus.
- Most likely have experience leading a team and managing stakeholders.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.