At Grundfos, our innovative technical solutions are fundamental. We strive to constantly improve our technology and expertise in teams of passionate employees. Innovation is to have a responsibility and be a part of our development in working towards a future of sustainability, with the support of the entire organization.
Who are your colleagues, what will your workday look like?
At our AME HVAC OEM site in Inđija, you will join a global team located in Serbia, France, and Denmark. Here, you will provide our Advanced Manufacturing Engineering HVAC OEM division with a broad and deep knowledge base and technical understanding in Injection Molding processes.
What is the job about?
In the role of Process Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and driving the introduction and optimization of new or transferred molding tools or assembly lines while being able to think innovatively in relation to future activities. Also, you will:
• Support activities within new tools or new product introduction, to define optimum process parameters (to meet efficiency, quality, stability).
• Be responsible for the optimization of existing tools or production equipment.
• Support transfers between plants and activities with external suppliers (new tools, new sourced plastic parts, running productions at external suppliers).
• Collaborate closely with our design global engineers in Grundfos molding factories, Group AME team, and external suppliers.
• Participate in cross-functional networks, knowledge sharing, and education.
What do you need to apply?
• Relevant background in mechanics; holding a Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, data engineering, or similar with 2+ years of experience.
• Familiar with molding processes and machine learning or mass production lines.
• Proactive, self-driven, and prepared to meet deadlines.
• Have experience in running or supporting projects of new tools or new assembly equipment.
• Quality tool knowledge (FMEA, DOE, Problem solving skills) will be taken as an advantage.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and SAP.
• Speak and write English effortlessly.
Grundfos is the world’s leading manufacturer of energy efficiency and intelligent water solutions with an annual production of 17 million units, offices in more than 55 countries, and over 19,000 employees worldwide. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer you:
• Trusting, collaborative and friendly culture
• Endless learning possibilities
• International environment that value work-life balance
• Pleasant, comfortable and modern working place
If the job sounds interesting, please forward your resume and cover letter as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.