What do we offer?
With over 16 million pumps produced each year and over 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and high-efficient solutions.
Currently, Grundfos Saudi Arabia is looking for 2 efficient and motivated Service Technicians.
As part of the service team for workshop and field service, the Service Technician performs hands-on maintenance, troubleshooting / assessment, repair and start-ups on pumps and controls at customer sites & workshops.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Executing service calls as instructed by the Service Supervisor or Service Coordinator;
- Interact with customers & perform workshop and field service including trouble-shooting / assessment, inspection, reporting, cleaning, reassembly and testing of pumps and controls;
- Commissioning of new pumps and pump sets / controls and operator training;
- Prepare commissioning and service reports for Service Supervisor’s review;
- Report on installations & site conditions that impact the operation or lifetime of the products and scope for new service business;
- Assist during service training for customers;
- Responsible for his/her personal commitment to Health, Safety and Environment and of others who may be affected by his/her actions at work.
What do you need to apply?
- An Associate's degree or technical certification in the industry;
- Fresh graduate (0 – 1 year of experience).
If this sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and cover letter through the ‘Apply’ link.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further? Visit our website www.grundfos.com
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.