Are you a high level Project Manager with great leadership skills? Do you have what it takes to be in front of our implementation projects of new differentiating Manufacturing Technology?
We are looking for a new Manager of Project Execution in COE Hydraulics in our global Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME) function in the Grundfos Group. Your job is to execute defined Hydraulics Manufacturing Technology projects. You will be accountable for Project Management, and also the direct report from a team of Specialist and Project Managers. You will refer to Director, Anders Nygaard.
What is the job about?
As Manager, your primary responsibility is to execute our implementation projects of new Manufacturing Technologies. The projects support the product development with production setups to get new products to the market. This will include:
• Leading and facilitating the project team in executing Hydraulics Manufacturing Technology projects
• Accountable for cost, time and quality and successful execution
• Risk analysis, DFM, P-FMEA, Secure modularization
• As project accountable you will monitor potential risks and challenges and report to the management on progress and issues that is preventing you from keeping the milestone plan
• Manage concern and countermeasures to enable project success
• Drive structured approaches for improvement
You will be Manager for a team of approx. 10 employees consisting of Specialists and Project Managers. Your responsibility is to ensure both organizational development and employee development. This will include:
• Employee motivation and satisfaction
• Resource Management – allocation
• Budget accountable
What do you need to apply?
• Hold an Engineering degree within mechanical, electrical engineering or similar
• Have a least 4-6 years of experience in technical project management in a similar role
• Are an experienced people manager and have strong leadership skills
• Have good knowledge about manufacturing technology processes
• Are project and production oriented with a good business understanding of manufacturing solutions
• Probably you have a Project Management certification like Prince 2 or similar
• Are familiar with practical problem solving and can drive structured approaches for improvement like Six Sigma
• Speak and write English effortlessly. Danish is an advantage, but it is not a prerequisite
As a person, you describe yourself as an extrovert person. You can communicate and collaborate with people on different levels in the organization, and you like to be on the floor with the team. Moreover, you are structured and detail-oriented.
You have a robust character, you thrive in an occasionally hectic environment, and you take lead as a matter of course. You are a motivating manager, and you know how to manage and strengthen your employees through challenging periods and projects. You manage to see things from a positive perspective and get people on board with you.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Director, Anders Nygaard on +45 40 10 30 11.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today or as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held on an ongoing basic.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.