Currently we are looking for Senior Maintenance and Reliability Consultant (Poland, Poznan / Warsaw)
You will be joining our newly established Customer Success team and you will be working closely with sales, marketing and Global service.
What is the job about?
Based on the latest in predictive maintenance technology (AI), you as the expert will be responsible for providing recommendations to Grundfos customers predominantly in the European markets with an initial focus on Poland.. You will join and shape our newly established function and you will also ensure successful training and onboarding to our solution “Grundfos Machine Health”for a small number of key customers in Poland.
• As part of the Grundfos Machine Health (GMH) team you will act as lead towards our European customers on reliability issues detected by our AI
• You will serve as the main point of contact for 3 Grundfos Customer Success Managers for the Grundfos Machine Health Program in Europe.
• When we detect machine health issues, you will establish recommendations that lead to strong maintenance decisions and ultimate success of our customers together with your colleagues across markets.
• You will act as reliability specialist and drive good decision making with colleagues for types all rotating utility equipment with particular focus on pumps.
• Monitor customer onboarding, adoption and usage and take action together with the rest of the success team and organization as needed to ensure the success of the customer.
What do you need to apply?
• Master’s Degree in Engineering or commensurate experience preferred
• Minimum 3 years Industry experience working with reliability of rotating machines and pumps
• Ideally customer success management experience but not a prerequisite (we will train you)
• Good in English (verbal and written); in addition to being fluent (verbal and written) in Polish language is required
• Experience with pump systems within industry pumps or water utility
• Consulting scheme skills
• Stakeholder management and ability to engage with local and global colleagues in sales and service to help solve costumer problems in the best way possible
• Strong collaboration skills with all levels in an organization
Grundfos is the world’s leading manufacturer of energy efficiency and intelligent water solutions with an annual production of 17 million units, offices in more than 55 countries and over 19,000 employees worldwide. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer you:
• Trusting, collaborative and friendly culture
• Endless learning possibilities
• International environment that value work-life balance
• Pleasant, comfortable and modern working place
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.