Support the VP or senior management team with on-going secretarial and administrative tasks to ensure coordination of activities and different projects
• Provides wide range of day to day administrative and secretarial support to APAC Operation VP
• Organizes and plans on behalf of VP and the management team, including keeping an updated overview of tasks and projects in the function
• Receives calls and responds to inquiries. Handles customers and clients' visiting;
To well- prepared for the meetings and do the meeting minutes, surely keep company’s seals as well as the other key documents;
• Manages and maintains VP’s dairy schedules. Ensures VP’s travel arrangements were managed effectively;
• Assist VP for the project management and follow up with financial acumen
• Keep smooth and effective communication among all the functions within APAC Region and GF sister companies
• Help the VP to co-ordinate the internal and external relationships.
• Other tasks arranged by VP
Required Minimum Qualifications
• At least 8 years of secretary experience;
• Fluent in both oral & written English;
• Bachelor degree, prefer to major in Administration or relevant areas;
• Good command of computer knowledge: Word, Excel, Power point , Outlook, etc;
• Flexible and open-minded, team-working spirit, can work under pressure;
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• A multi-tasker who possesses good organization skills and is able to manage multiple priorities, to meet deadlines and to anticipate
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.