Purpose of job
Responsible for the SQDICP (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Cost & People) performance in the APU.
Managing the APU team through task guidance, direction setting and motivation.
Critical Konwlege and Experience
APU Manager drive their APU towards adding value to the totality. Therefore, you must:
• Have experience leading and/or creating processes preferably within Operations
• Have experience leading a team and/or process preferably within Operations.
• Most likely have +3 years of relevant work experience
• Have strong knowledge of best practices and relevant systems within Operations.
• Have focus on Continuous Elimination of the "7 Wastes"
• Have an obsession to avoiding overproduction.
• Know how to implement action plans for all industrial operations integrating compliance with all industrial regulations in a normal environment.
• Have participated in Kaizen workshops to evaluate value added and non-value-added operations in a new process and minimize investment.
• Apply Safety Culture & Environmental Policy -Strictly respecting the regulation applicable to the site as well as the standards of the Group
• Be accountable for SQDICP of APU, in terms of targets achievement
• Total quality – Ensures total quality is thoroughly applied. Makes sure his environment is convinced on the necessity of applying total quality tools.
• Leading quality activities.
• Use the QRQC after accidents. Implements the means allowing to prevent pollution.
• Challenge customer requirements
• Participate in SIOP process and validate MPS
• Ensures Just in Time principles and tools are thoroughly applied. Makes sure his environment is convinced on the necessity of applying Just in Time principles. He's leading Just in Time workshops.
• Lead daily APU DAM
• Assign & check corrective actions on recurring problems with APU support functions
• Ensure optimal use of equipment (OPR) in APU
• GPS Foundation- Ensures GPS foundations are thoroughly applied. Makes sure his environment is convinced on the necessity of foundations. He's a leader on foundations activities.
• Comply with GPS criteria on flexibility and adaptability.
• Ensure working standards are respected in APU during the operations (safety, work instructions, quality, respect of the product)
• Communicate a mindset of continuous improvement & responsibility vs. targets achievement inside its APU
• Ensure short term and long-term capacity planning
• Improve the standards towards existing benchmarks (Kaizen)
• Ensures TPM principles and tools are thoroughly applied. Transfers maintenance knowledge to equipment users. Leads TPM workshops
• Monitor competences and polyvalence for his/her team and develop autonomy (training plan building, follow up, training actions implementation)
• Coach supervisors.
• Systematically apply On the Job Training during regular plant-tours.
• Identify, analyses and controls the level of social tensions and risks of conflict while contributing to search for solution with the management.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.