Job Title: Sr. Business Developer-WU
• To support Senior business development manager to define and pursuit the new business opportunities in water utility.
• To develop through out understandings about the macro economy, pump industry and water utility sector
• To define the new business opportunity with to the potential to be sizable business
• To conduct feasibility study from tech and commercial sides
• To develop business case based on the feasibility study and understanding of business rational
• To participate in the early development process by providing inputs to project manager and development team
• Continuously engage with customers and Sales Channels through regular visits.
• To address go to market strategy with project manager in the product launch stage
• To drive and/or participate in customer-oriented Business development pilot projects
• To develop and maintain the network with internal and external KOLs
• Ensure knowledge sharing regarding future customer needs and long-term market trends with relevant functions
• Bachelor’s degree of engineering, Science or Business (MBA is a plus)
• 5-8 years of experience working within business development or similar function, experience in pump industry or water utility sector
• Experience of working with external consulting firm on market study or strategy projects
• Proven results on business development
• Proven record of cross-functional cooperation and passion for Business development
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.