About the Role
The Grundfos IS Support Engineer is responsible for providing a positive and professional customer service experience for the 1st line support and resolution of computer incidents and service requests.
Through the use of documented Global IS processes including incident management, service request management, problem management, and change management, the IS Support Engineer provides best in class, support solutions to ensure consistency and reliability of support services.
Based in Pasig City, you will report directly to the IS Supervisor within a team of 20.
Grundfos Pumps is a well-respected, dynamic brand leading the global market in pumps and pumping systems. The Grundfos Group is represented by 80 companies in over 56 countries and has an annual production of over 17 million pumps.
At Grundfos, we aim to recruit, retain, and develop the most qualified and competent people that align with our strong set of values. We accomplish this by providing flexibility, benefits, and incentives, encouragement, and advancement opportunities to challenge and develop employees both professionally and personally.
The major tasks for the Support Engineer include but are not limited to the following:
- Interact with Grundfos computer users with a professional, positive customer service attitude
- Support all IS Solutions documented in the Global IS Service Catalog
- Accurate and timely recording of all incidents, service requests, and requests for standard changes
- First-line support, troubleshooting, and resolution of all incidents, service requests, and requests for standard changes
- Provide information and assist in the creation of knowledge base articles for use by all IS Support personnel and end-users
- When required, assist in root cause analysis of documented problems
- Recommend changes to procedures within the IS Service Desk to improve service delivery
Skills and qualifications
- You have at least 2 years’ experience from a similar position
- Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering Degree or equivalent work experience
- The following IT Certifications are a definite advantage: CompTIA A+; CompTIA Network+; Microsoft Certifications, (e.g. MTA/MOS/MCSE); ITIL certifications
- Experience in a Service Desk/Helpdesk/Call Center environment is a plus
- Experience with ServiceNow ticketing tool, mobile devices, Android, Windows, and iOS operating systems a plus
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office 365 Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and MS Operating systems (Win7/8/10)
- Familiarity with support of SAP applications a plus
- Knowledge within ITIL will be an advantage
- The right candidate demonstrates accountability, collaboration, customer centricity, service-mindedness, and good communication skills.
- A high degree of self-motivational and self-dependence is a must
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.