What do we offer?
Are you highly committed to your job when working in a cross-organizational team while also focusing on details as a specialist? This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds within a company who is strongly engaged to become pioneer in Sustainable Sourcing.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solutions across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As a Sourcing Sustainability Specialist, you become member of a global organization in Purchasing Excellence. You will also be part of a project team where you will be leading and coordinating with a support of colleagues a roll-out of the new digital solutions supporting sustainability initiatives and goals Grundfos has set.
With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and center in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you as a member of our team and you will have a proper introduction and full support.
What is the job about?
The key purpose of the role is to integrate sustainability in our sourcing strategies, processes and every day decisions in Group Purchasing in order to create a low-risk, sustainable supplier base that is adherent to our Supplier Code of Conduct. Strong project management skills are a must as well as excellent interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders in order to lead and constantly develop our sustainable agenda. The job requires collaboration with different departments and to act as a main point of contact for suppliers and external stakeholders in relation to our sustainable supply chain activities. An in-depth knowledge of current sustainability trends, environmental practices and climate impact initiatives is essential in order to lead our projects with a broader vision. If you are passionate about infusing sustainability into the corporate environment in a wider scale, then this is a perfect fit for you.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Develop sustainability frameworks and design strategies for multiple scales of projects relates to Purchasing
- Drive, improve the toolbox for environmental and social impact assessments with Vendors
- Research, continuously benchmark the industry in lately developed and rolled out tools and processes are in place supporting “Green Supply Chain” initiatives
- Track sustainability program metrics and communicate program status to internal stakeholders
- Continuously monitor and Improve the framework and tools managing Chemical compliance, Conflict Minerals in Purchasing organization
- Serve as a resource for sustainability pilots, programs, and related initiatives in a cross functional collaboration with EHS and Human Rights
- Improve further a clear sourcing sustainability measurement, metrics and protocols, including CDP, CSR Compliance, science-based targets, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Provide proactive risk intelligence and insights to the organization to drive updates to Target’s policies and goals.
- Monitor and learn from industry peers and international standard setting bodies.
What do you need to apply?
- Degrees with a focus on environmental science, environmental health, sustainability, international relations, public policy, or supply chain management
- Proficient in English (C2 is preferred)
- 3+ Years relevant experience
- Advanced in using the Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated passion for sustainability is a must
- Strong analytical skills, with the capacity to analyze data, identify key insights, and summarize findings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Presentation skills with colleagues and vendors of all levels
- Ability to handle multiple competing projects simultaneously
- Energetic team player who is proactive, curious, and eager to learn
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Working in a global organization with local and foreign colleagues.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an energetic team
- Sport facilities (gym & squash)
- Flexible working-time, Home Office
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos or on our local pages www.facebook.com/Grundfos.hu or www.instagram.com/grundfos.hu/
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.