Are you interested in working at a market leading multinational company? At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solutions across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and centre in everything we do. Grundfos is financially independent, stable company, where next to our customers, employees are also number ones for us. Grundfos provides free professional training and personal development opportunities in an international environment. As a Shipping coordinator you become member of a global organization and will contribute to serving our customers on highest level by delivering our products to everywhere around the world. The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, in a pleasant working atmosphere and environment.
What is the job about?
- Daily execution of shipping according to agreed plans and service levels
- Coordinate the physical distribution for production/DC functions both inbound from suppliers, and outbound to customers
- Ensure custom and VAT compliance for import and export of goods, as well as invoicing freight to fulfil local and regional regulations
- Support shipping related customer requests
- Collaboration with Warehouses, Freight Forwarders
- Handling shipping related Quality incidents
- Freight Forwarder invoice controlling
- Support functional KPIs
- Communication to internal and external stakeholders (Sales, customers, plants, DCs, 3PLs, suppliers and authorities)
- Participate and execute continuous improvement projects and cost saving initiatives
What do you need to apply?
- Relevant logistical background, e.g. Bachelor degree, or relevant commercial experience (min. 2 years in shipping/transportation)
- Confident in English written and spoken, in addition French or German language knowledge is an advantage
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Good internal and external stakeholder management
- Decision maker with ability to take actions and solve problems
- Work independently
- Team player
- Continuous improvement
- Customer centric
- MS Office and SAP knowledge is advantage
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an energetic team
- Sport facilities (gym & squash)
- Flexible working-time, Home Office
- Family friendly, environmentally aware employer
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos or on our local pages www.facebook.com/Grundfos.hu www.instagram.com/grundfos.hu/
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.