The Grundfos range of recirculation pumps is the product of decades of engineering experience
The Grundfos range of recirculation pumps is the product of decades of engineering experience. Created to handle large flows with low heads, the SRP models are equally suitable for wastewater treatment plants and flood control.
SRP units come in three main variants – DN 300, 500 or 800 mm, fitted with motors from 0.8 to 24 kW. The units share many features with the AMG and AFG gear-driven mixers and flowmakers, making them instantly familiar to service staff and facilitating easy maintenance.
Recent developments include a triple sealing system for maximum protection of the mechanical shaft seal and a bracket that facilitates very easy installation.
The pumps are suitable for the following applications:
- Re-circulation of sludge within sewage treatment plants
- Storm water pumping.
Features and benefits
- High efficiency stainless steel propeller
- Electronic leak sensor in gearbox/shaft seal housing
- Wide performance range
- Strong axial gear in slim design for high hydrodynamic efficiency
- Integrated overload and overheat protection
- Good self-cleaning capabilities.