Thursday 19 November 2020
In relation to the South Australian Government’s announcement to introduce Circuit Breaker restrictions commencing midnight on 18 November, and scheduled to apply for six (6) days, we wish to provide the following update.
This update is provided as our Grundfos Oceania Headquarters are based in South Australia.
As a key supplier in the provision of water and waste water products within essential industries and public services across Australia, Grundfos are considered an Essential Service / Business, and will continue the assembly and supply of pumps to our partners from our South Australian facility.
- South Australian office staff working from home and fully operational
- Split shifts at our South Australia assembly plant to maintain employee health and secure our ability to serve our customers
- Strong stock holdings across multiple locations – there are no impacts on our ability to deliver boxed products from any location
- There are currently no changes in our ability to deliver assembled product from our facility in Adelaide – we’re currently working through all open orders and with our sub-suppliers to ensure we can deliver to the current schedule. If there is a change to the current delivery schedule, a Grundfos staff member will be in touch as soon as possible.
- Grundfos Extranet accessible 24/7 – use our 24-hour service to place orders, check the status of existing orders, check availability and lead time
- Service Support - on-site service support in South Australia is available for critical service cases only. The Service workshop in South Australia, and all other locations, remain operational.
Grundfos are well positioned to continue supporting your business. For any enquiries or further information, please contact us via phone (Aus: 1300 337 733, NZ: 0800 788 900) or email (Aus: email@example.com,
We continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide updates on any changes that impact our ability to serve you.