Grundfos, a global leader in water technology, has announced the addition of Deluxe XL control boxes for submersible motors. The new models are an expansion to the company’s existing range of small and large control boxes and include many new and enhanced features.
“We’re pleased to deliver water well contractors a larger, improved control box at a more competitive price,” said Dan Story, Grundfos vice president of sales for groundwater and irrigation.
Grundfos XL Deluxe control boxes, with improved knockout sizes and design, are NEMA Type 3R certified and made specifically for Grundfos MS three-wire, single phase motors rated 3 hp, 5 hp, 7 ½ hp, 10 hp and 15 hp.
- Larger enclosure which allows for more workspace
- Gas Discharge Tube (GDT) style voltage protection that does not degrade after one surge
- A combination cover box screw which is compatible with a 3/8” hex head, Philips head and flathead screwdrivers
- An adjustable self-retaining screw controls cover alignment for simple opening and closing of the control box
- Large, heavy duty terminal block which has a wire-range up to 1 AWG (7 and 19 stranded) or up to 2 AWG (solid wire)
- Matching flathead/hex combination screws are on the components (no rivets).
- Heavy duty lugs on contactor for wire
- One heavy duty ground lug is on each side for a total of two
- Heavy duty epoxy coated steel and a quick removal cover
More information can be found at https://us.grundfos.com/products/find-product/control-boxes.html