Communication - industrial transmitters (VFI, RPI, DPI v.1 & v.2)
Grundfos Direct Sensors™ (industrial) come with various signals.
In the basic version, an analogue signal is provided giving a 0-10 VDC ratiometric output or 4..20mA signal from a 12-30 VDC standard power supply.
Communication - standard sensors (VFS, RPS, DPS)
Grundfos Direct Sensors™ (standard) come with various signals. In the basic version, an analogue signal is provided giving a 0.5-3.5 VDC ratiometric output signal from a 5 VDC supply.
On top of the DC signal lies digital information, which thru a recommended interface enables the control manufacturer to read the sensor’s digital context.
A customized version for high volume OEM partners, provides a proprietary BUS protocol option.
- Ratiometric output secures independences from power supply.
- Low voltage solution for low power consumption.
- For cost-effective controls.
- A simplified RS232 signal from the sensor enables intelligent controls.
- RS232 is the most common digital signal overall.
- Enables TTL connection in a very cost-effective way.
- The V-BUS®;enables whole new options when using Grundfos Direct Sensors™.
- Easy-setup of multi node sensor networks.
- Multitude of different RESOL® control solutions. The RESOL V-BUS®;is a registered trademark belonging to RESOL-Elektronische Regelungen GmbH.