To enjoy the view or continue the climb… A question Grundfos has asked itself in connection with its market-leading circulator pumps. Grundfos chose the latter, making the August market launch of the MAGNA3 innovation a step towards a more potent portfolio.
- It's an amazing product that provides our highly competent sales force with the perfect base for maintaining and developing our market lead in circulator pumps, says Group Executive Vice President Søren Ø. Sørensen, highlighting that a key requirement for Grundfos is not to be content with past achievements but to keep striving for improvement.
- That's why the campaign tied to MAGNA3 is so aptly titled: Demand More. However, Grundfos isn't the only actor which has to demand more of itself; the phrase applies to our customers as well, explains Sørensen.
A demanding market
Consequently, the obvious choice for a campaign with this level of ambition is to launch the new pumps on the German market: It's a world of strong players and highly specialised customers.
- The competition here is incredible. It's the perfect place to launch a product when you want to set the bar high. We want to do business in challenging surroundings, and if we can make it here, we'll make it anywhere, Sørensen argues.
The journey continues
Sørensen explains that it is perfectly natural for Grundfos to aim constantly to improve its products and services. To him, it is a part of the company DNA, and the MAGNA3 launch is simply the next stage of the journey. Equipped with the ground-breaking AUTOADAPT feature, the MAGNA3 is capable of detecting the specific consumption patterns of the household and limiting its operation to periods where hot water is needed, resulting in significant savings. Furthermore, the circulator pump has a brand new, wireless interface, Grundfos GO, which enables its owner to control it and retrieve pump data using their iPhone, iPad or similar device.
- Grundfos is known for setting the bar high, and the new MAGNA3 is no exception. We know that this is something our customers value, says Søren Ø. Sørensen, adding:
- Products like the MAGNA3 demonstrate that there is a direct link between what we say and what we do. We aim to make consistent improvements and we work tirelessly to fulfil our ambitions.