Grundfos SmartServ Mobile App
Features and benefits
- We at Grundfos believe that customer satisfaction is of paramount importance in our business and we always seek the views/suggestions of our customers to serve them even better.
- As a part of that, we had launched a mobile application called ‘SmartServ’.
- This service app provides an effective way of getting service support for any Grundfos product.
- Through this app, one can locate the nearest service provider, fill in the details of the complaint/request, attach a picture of the pump/system and raise a service request.
- An acknowledgment of the request will be received within four hours.
- For digital pumps, the service provider will try to fix the problem online by providing remote assistance.
- For other pumps, the service provider will deploy one of the service engineers to the site.
- Normally, the complaints/requests will be resolved within three days.
The SmartServ app also enables one to:
- Easily track the status of the complaint / request
- Escalate late response
- Get a service report and quotation for spare parts
- Provide feedback on the service
To download the app:
- Microsoft live account
- Windows 10 PC/Mobile
- Via links:Android users - Click Here
- Apple users - Click Here
OR From PlayStore/AppStore
- Search for “Smart Serv” in the respective stores and download the app
Reach out to us:
Toll Free - 1800 102 2535