The CRU HB is the smallest Grundfos hydro block, yet it does not compromise function or serviceability. It can be used for domestic hot water or central heating applications. The CRU HB contains all the basic hydraulic functions that are needed to serve the primary side of a boiler.
- Integrated 3-way valve
- Pressure relief valve (3 bar) mounted with clib
- Inlet D26
- Outlets D22 and D30
- Optional connection for expansion vessel, expansion bypass of pressure gauge
- Optional integrated bypass
- Very compact. Smallest Grundfos hydro block
- Integrated solution. Basic hydraulic functions integrated in one unit
- Savings. Save costs in developing, tooling and production
- Simple supply chain. Several part numbers combined in only one
- Compatibility. Compatible with UPS and UPM3
Contact your Grundfos HVAC OEM sales representative if you want to learn more about the applications of the CRU HB.