BioBooster solutions for onsite wastewater treatment and water re-use
"By 2030, global demand for water is expected to grow by 50%. This will require new approaches to wastewater collection and management. Indeed, reused wastewater may help address challenges like food production and industrial development."
- European water association
The Grundfos BioBooster solutions for decentralised treatment of process water and wastewater deliver excellent permeate quality for water re-use or safe discharge. With high treatment efficiency and reliability, the BioBooster solutions can be applied in many areas, for example the food and beverage industry and for treating complex municipal and hospital wastewater.
How BioBooster meets the needs of today:
- Brings wastewater back to life through excellent effluent quality for water re-use and discharge
- Patented rotating membrane technology
- Optimised treatment process and low operating costs
- Robust, reliable operation through high automation
- Expert assistance all the way
Mozzarella plant reuses its process wastewater, turning waste into resource
Denmark's Arla Foods uses Grundfos BioBooster onsite to turn nearly a million litres of discarded water from cheese production into drinking water daily.
Watch the video to see how the mozzarella plant uses Grundfos Biobooster for turning its wastewater into a ressource in the production.