To request for After Sales Service, download the Grundfos SmartServ App where you can request for pump service, repair or site check.
Get in touch with our Authorised Service Partner directly. With the mobile app, you can:
- Track your status of your request/repair
- Upload pump images for quick diagnose
- Faster response & direct communication with our Authorised Service Partner
- Receive Quotation / Service Reports
SmartServ Service App will provide another option of getting Service Support for Grundfos products, besides the current traditional medium i.e. phone calls & email. We aim to provide prompt and efficient service to resolve any issues with Grundfos pumps, reducing the service process and minimising the downtime on any repair. Through this app, one can contact Grundfos or locate the nearest service provider, fill in the details of the Service Request, then raise a service request with the option to attach a picture of the pump/system. From the app, you are now able to track all your service request status at the convenience of your smart phone. Customers will also be able to rate the services rendered, either high or low ratings and if attention is required, the Service Manager will get in touch with them directly for improvement.
All in all, we want to ensure that customers get Fast & Transparent Service and we get to deliver Service Excellence.
The SmartServ app also enables one to:·
- Easily track the status of the service request / complaint
- Escalate late response to another service partner
- Get a service report and quotation for spare parts
- Provide feedback on the service
Download the App
SmartServ app is available on iOS, Android and Windows. This user-friendly mobile app can also be installed on a desktop computer. If you encounter problems, download the User Manual or call 1800 88 7867 for the Service Department.