The Grundfos ALPHA2 domestic circulator offers the best energy efficiency in the
market with its range of control modes and simple hydronic balancing. The
ALPHA2 system consists of an ALPHA2 pump, the ALPHA reader and the Grundfos GO Balance app.
Together, they enable you to hydronically balance a two-pipe radiator or underfloor heating system fast and easy. GO Balance will guide you through every step of the process and provide documentation, saving you valuable time. The ALPHA2 also offers lasting reliability even in the toughest
The ALPHA Reader is a pocket-sized device that you attach to the front of the ALPHA2. It reads performance data from the pump and communicates with the Grundfos GO Balance app via Bluetooth during the balancing process. Once the hydronic balancing is completed, you can simply take the ALPHA Reader with you to your next job.
Grundfos GO Balance
The Grundfos GO Balance app can be downloaded from iTunes or Google Play. The app picks up the Bluetooth signal from the ALPHA Reader and guides you through a few simple balancing steps.
GO Balance is the first-ever mobile platform for hydronic balancing two-pipe
radiator and underfloor heating systems, providing documentation and saving you time.
Fast and easy balancing
With the ALPHA2, the ALPHA Reader and the Grundfos GO Balance app, you’re set for fast and easy system balancing in two-pipe radiator and underfloor heating systems – without ever compromising on reliability, efficiency and easy installation.
The Grundfos ALPHA2 is suitable for:
- One and two-pipe radiator systems
- Underfloor heating systems
- Domestic hot-water recirculation
- Suitable for air-conditioning systems with liquid temperatures ≥ 2 °C
Key features and benefits
- Hydronic balancing with GO Balance and ALPHA Reader
- Dry-running protection during start-up and operation
- Robust restart enables the pump to continuously attempt restarting with the highest possible torque
- Self-adjustable – AUTOADAPT automatically finds the best pump setting
- Market-leading efficiency
- Best in class energy efficiency
- Simple commissioning and low energy consumption with AUTOADAPT
- Easy hydronic balancing of heating systems
Sustainable student housing in smooth waters
For the water booster supply application after sand filtration/backwash at Wasserverband Südliches Burgenland in...
In cold, remote Alps, heating engineer wants reliability
ALPHA pumps supply comfort at lowest possible energy use
How a Belgian hospital can grow 40% without growing energy use
Pump replacement will help UZ Brussel become one of Belgium’s most sustainable hospitals
In China, Danish embassy cuts energy in half with HVAC upgrade
With the help of Grundfos HVAC system pumps, the Danish embassy in China's capital city is attempting to reduce its...
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center