Grundfos JP PM Booster provides the comfort of constant water pressure with automatic start and stop controlled according to consumption by the intelligent pressure manager.
JP PM includes dry-running protection.
JP PM consists of a Grundfos JP pump and a Grundfos Pressure Manager PM 1. JP pump is a self-priming, single-stage centrifugal jet pump. The jet pump has excellent suction capacity and is designed for long and trouble-free operation. The built-in ejector with guide vanes ensures optimum self-priming properties.
The boosters are suitable for domestic water supply, where pressure boosting and self-priming is needed.
The product can be used in a wide variety of applications, such as these:
- single- and two-family houses, boosting the pressure of water coming from a break tank, roof tank or a well
- garden irrigation
- car wash
- small-scale agriculture and horticulture
- light commercial applications
Features and benefits
- Self-priming, featuring a suction lift of up to 8 m
- Robust design and corrosion-free materials for a long lifetime
- Automatic start/stop according to consumption
- Dry-running protection to avoid damage of the pump
- Anti-cycling for leakage detection to prevent overheating and save energy
- Integrated non-return valve
- Status indication: power on, pump running, alarm
- Rotary outlet connection for easy adaption to local pipe system.
- Integrated ejector
- Compact and handy
Customised Service Agreements
Pick and mix from our extensive service offering and pay only for what you need.
Rest assured that your performance goals will be met with a performance contract.
Experience remote control and monitoring, using intelligent pumps, cloud connectivity and digital services.
The quick and simple way to find out if your pumps are using excessive amounts of energy.
A replacement can be key to lowering operating costs and increasing operational efficiency in your installation.
Spare Parts & Service Kits
Keep your pumps running more efficiently with Grundfos Original Spare Parts
Comprehensive auditing service identifying potential for energy savings in any pumping system.
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center