Grundfos JP PT Boosters provide the comfort of constant water pressure with automatic start and stop controlled by a pressure switch and pressure tank combined. The pressure tank limits the number of starts and stops, as water stored in the tank can be used without starting the pump in case of low water
consumption or leakage loss.
JP PT consists of a Grundfos JP pump, a pressure switch, a pressure tank and a pressure gauge.
JP pump is a self-priming, single-stage centrifugal jet pump. The jet pump has
excellent suction capacity and is designed for long and trouble-free operation.
The built-in ejector with guide vanes ensures optimum self-priming properties.
The boosters are suitable for domestic water supply, where pressure boosting and self-priming is needed.
The product can be used in a wide variety of applications, such as these:
- single- and two-family houses, boosting the pressure of water coming from a break tank, roof tank or a well
- garden irrigation
- car wash
- small-scale agriculture and horticulture
- light commercial applications
Features and benefits
- Self-priming, featuring a suction lift of up to 8 m
- Automatic start/stop according to consumption
- Controlled pressure for the comfort of constant water supply without pressure drops
- Fewer starts and stops in case of low water consumption or leakage loss
- Robust design and corrosion-free materials for a long lifetime.
- Cost-efficient without compromising quality
- Self-priming jet pump
- Robust design
Complete Workshop repair services for all pump repair needs including delivery options
Flexible pump Replacement assistance options ensuring an energy efficient replacement for worn out or unsuitable...
Investigation of installed base energy consumption for an overview of the Life Cycle Cost.
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center