The KPL axial-flow propeller pump is designed for high flow at low head.
With a flow capacity of up to 700 m3/min at a head of up to 9 m, the Grundfos KPL axial-flow propeller pump is ideal for flood control as well as other applications where large volumes of water are to be moved.
Each KPL pump is individually engineered to suit your requirements, ensuring cost-efficient performance. For optimum results, contact Grundfos during your planning stages; that allows us to consider aspects such as pumping station design, pump selection, future requirements, and the total life cycle costs.
Built to handle large quantities of raw water, the pumps are ideal for a wide range of applications such as
- flood and storm water control
- large-volume drainage and irrigation
- raw-water intake
- circulation of large quantities of water, e.g. in water parks
- water-level control in coastal and low-lying areas
- filling and emptying of dry docks and harbour installations
- filling or emptying of reservoirs
- treated sewage
- cooling-water intake in power stations
- process and discharge water
- other low- to medium-head/high-flow applications.
Features and benefits
Reliability meets excellent value
- Quality products
- robust, reliable and cost-effective
- maximum value for money.
Minimum, easy service
- Simple pump design ensures lasting, trouble-free operation
- All pumps are individually tested and registered; as a result, the right spare parts can be supplied very efficiently, even after many years.
- All models available in cast iron or stainless steel
- 50 or 60 Hz
- special materials such as propeller in aluminium bronze as standard and stainless steel available on request
- high-voltage models available, up to 10 kV on special request)
- pump and motor size up to 1 MW on special request.
- Quality products
- Robust, reliable and cost-effective
- Maximum value for money
Pump station solves chronic flooding, boosts quality of life in Semarang, Indonesia
Grundfos supplied six large KPL axial flow propeller pumps, which each can handle 325 m3/min (85,865 gal/min), as...
Luxury hotel cuts energy in half and keeps comfort at 100%
In 2010, Midea renovated its headquarters in Shunde, China. The company used another brand of pumps. By 2011, high...
Construction of Atyrau Valve Plant
Atyrau Valve Plant of Chevron Munaigas Inc. (AVP) was commissioned in mid‐2013. The project for the construction of...
Controlling vast water volumes at the Dubai Drydocks
Dubai, United Arab Emirates: The Dubai Drydocks have moved on from their early beginnings in 1971 to become one of...
Grundfos Pumps Solve Decades-Old Stormwater Problem In Texas
A pumping station equipped with axial-flow submersible pumps in Pasadena, Texas, USA, prevents flooding from...
Grundfos keeps large flows moving on new stormwater line in Budapest
KPL submersible axial-flow stormwater pumps in Budapest
Grundfos flood control solution keeps Book City high and dry
Grundfos Korea was involved with the Paju project right from the start. It helped with the analysis and audit of...
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center