The MP 204 is an electronic motor protector, designed for the protection of an asynchronous motor or a pump.
The motor protector consists of:
- A cabinet incorporating instrument transformers and electronics
- A control panel with operating buttons and display for reading data.
The MP 204 operates with two sets of limits:
- A set of warning limits
- A set of trip limits.
The MP 204 motor protection unit was developed to bring you pump protection that is as simple to use as it is efficient. Pump specialists crammed it full of all the protection features you need – but kept it easy to install, set up, and use.
The MP 204 monitors the following parameters:
- Insulation resistance before start-up
- Temperature (Tempcon, Pt sensor and PTC/thermal switch)
- Phase sequence
- Phase missing
- Power factor
- Power consumption
- Harmonic distortion
- Run and start capacitor (single-phase)
- Operating hours and number of starts.
- Easy installation
- Simple to set up in just two minutes
- Trouble-free operation
When Kraków Arena is full, here's what works behind the scenes
"Grundfos pumps greatly limit our energy consumption, save our company considerable expense and reduce maintenance...
One small box saves the day - twice - in pump system solution
Shortly after they installed their first Grundfos wastewater pumps and system, the crew at the Rose Creek...
Grundfos and Vitens come together to find new energy savings underground
A Grundfos Pump Audit and resizing recommendations helped the Netherlands’ largest drinking water supplier to...
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center