The SE and SL ranges of wastewater pumps provide the highest total efficiency on the market. Innovative technologies from Grundfos bring together intelligence, motors, hydraulics and functionality to meet the challenges of modern wastewater, maximising the hydraulic, electrical and mechanical efficiency of your pumps.
The pumps are available with SuperVortex impellers for applications with required low operating hours, dry matter content up to 5 %, and a spherical free passage up to 100 mm, or with the S-tube impeller for applications with required high operating hours, dry matter content up to 3 %, and a spherical free passage up to 160 mm.
The S-tube impeller is the only impeller on the market designed to cope with the challenges of modern wastewater with varying dry matter content. The simple and robust design of the S-tube impeller offers world class hydraulic efficiency without compromising free passage.
Built for years of trouble-free operation, the SE and SL ranges can operate submerged or dry installed without motor cooling. In addition, they are extremely reliable and very easy to service.
The SE and SL ranges of pumps handle wastewater, process water and unscreened raw sewage in heavy-duty municipal, utility and industrial applications. They can be permanently installed using an auto-coupling guide-rail system or a fixed pipe connection; the pumps are also suitable for freestanding installation or for use as portable utility pumps.
Features and benefits.
- Motor made of IE3 components fro substantial energy and cost savings.
- Intelligent adaptive controls ensure reliable operation with low energy consumption.
- Integrated analogue sensors offer complete monitoring of pump condition.
- Lifting handle designed for optimum point-of-balance and correct lifting.
- Smooth, easy-to-clean surface is extremely robust and impact-resistant.
- One cable to the pump, simplifying pump installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- Moisture-proof connector ensures that liquid cannot penetrate into the motor.
- Patented SmartSeal auto-coupling gasket provides a completely leak-proof connection.
- Easy-to-remove bolts for pump servicing do not require special tools.
- Double mechanical shaft seal ensures longer operation time with less downtime.
- Short rotor shaft reduces vibrations to protect shaft seals and bearings.
- Closed cooling system for dry installation.
- Choice of SuperVortex or S-tube impeller.
- SmartTrim allows for easy adjustment of impeller clearance for maximum pump efficiency.
- Integrated analogue sensors
- New S-tube impeller
After-hours external monitoring service cuts utility’s costs in half
When Ishøj’s town council cut the city’s after-hours monitoring service for the local wastewater utility in 2013,...
Quick pump replacement saves massive costs and time
Speedy service after a breakdown at sewage treatment plant in Dorset, UK, meant two large pumps arrived on-site...
How an old treatment plant became one of Poland's best
Tomaszów updated its wastewater plant with a full-line supply of Grundfos pumps, mixers, optimised tank design and...
Maintenance agreement with Grundfos improves bottom line and ensures peace of mind at organic Danish dairy
"Atyrau Su Arnasy" Public State Enterprise: Replacement of 90% of obsolete pumping equipment with Grundfos through leasing.
Castlebar upgrade wastewater treatment with Grundfos pumps
CASTLEBAR, IRELAND: Castlebar is located in Mayo County in the western part of Ireland. The town is the...
Grundfos S-tube® impeller installed in Mashhad, Iran
Pumping and dosing solutions supplied for WWTP enlargement
No blockages with Grundfos S-tube® impeller
No dead zones and no cutting or moving parts that wear out over time
Successfully field tested in the UK
Grundfos S-tube® impeller does not jam or clog in 13 month trial
Upgrade kit solves jamming issues in Sweden
Grundfos S-tube® impeller resolves issues for 230,000 inhabitants
Tried and tested impeller technology
Grundfos S-tube® impeller trialled and tested in the north of England
Resolving issues at the wastewater pumping station builds trust in Ukraine
Major pumping station renovation perhaps the first of many
Pristine environment protected in northern Greece
Grundfos S-tube® impeller used in network pumping station
Increasing reliability and efficiency in the Netherlands
Grundfos S-tube® impeller ensures long term costs savings
Grundfos S-tube® impeller keeps costs down
Kilkenny County Council, Ireland, keeps wastewater moving
Grundfos S-tube® impeller delivers great results
UK pumping station resolves troublesome issues with new impeller
Grundfos S-tube® impeller cuts energy use and downtime
Norwegian pumping station cuts energy use by 30%
Grundfos delivers package solution in Denmark
Grundfos S-tube® impeller ready to face future heavy rainfall
Complete Workshop repair services for all pump repair needs including delivery options
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center