The SL range has been developed to optimise performance in your system, minimising known risk factors and reducing maintenance requirements. Remarkably durable, the SL range offers long lasting, service-friendly submersible wastewater pumping.
The highest standards of motor efficiency ensure substantial energy and cost savings. Motors are based on high-efficiency components, improving motor efficiency and prolonging pump life.
The pumps are available with SuperVortex impellers (SLV) for applications with required low operating hours, dry matter content up to 5 %, and a spherical free passage up to 100 mm, or with the S-tube impeller (SL1) for applications with required high operating hours, dry matter content up to 3 %, and a spherical free passage up to 100 mm.
The S-tube impeller is the only impeller on the market designed to cope with the challenges of modern wastewater with varying dry matter content. The simple and robust design of the S-tube impeller offers world class hydraulic efficiency without compromising free passage.
The SL pump is designed for the transfer of drainage and surface water, domestic, municipal and industrial wastewater, and process water.
The SL pump is also available in an explosion-proof (Ex) version. SL pumps are available in variants with a stainless steel impeller for aggressive environments.
Features and benefits
- High motor efficiency ensure substantial energy and cost savings.
- Intelligent adaptive controls ensure reliable operation with low energy consumption.
- Integrated analogue sensors offer complete monitoring of pump condition.
- Lifting handle designed for optimum point-of-balance and correct lifting.
- Smooth, easy to clean surface is extremely robust and impact-resistant.
- One cable to the pump, simplifying pump installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- Moisture-proof connector plug ensures that liquid cannot penetrate into the motor.
- Patented SmartSeal auto-coupling gasket provides a completely leak-proof connection.
- Easy-to-open clamp for the quick and easy disassembly of pump from motor unit.
- Double mechanical shaft seal ensures longer operation time with less downtime.
- Short rotor shaft reduces vibrations to protect shaft seals and bearings.
- Choice of SuperVortex or S-tube impeller.
- Replaceable wear ring to return the pump to full efficiency.
- Single-channel and vortex impellers
- Premium efficiency components
- Moisture-proof cable plug connection
How an old treatment plant became one of Poland's best
Tomaszów updated its wastewater plant with a full-line supply of Grundfos pumps, mixers, optimised tank design and...
Grundfos Remote Management monitors wastewater pumping stations in Latvia
Easy monitoring of wastewater pumping stations by Grundfos
Swedes cheer teamwork, savings in pressurized wastewater network
Sweden’s largest homeowner association faced a challenge. The year was 2012. The area was Lidköping in central...
Maintenance agreement with Grundfos improves bottom line and ensures peace of mind at organic Danish dairy
Grundfos S-tube® impeller installed in Mashhad, Iran
Pumping and dosing solutions supplied for WWTP enlargement
No blockages with Grundfos S-tube® impeller
No dead zones and no cutting or moving parts that wear out over time
Successfully field tested in the UK
Grundfos S-tube® impeller does not jam or clog in 13 month trial
Upgrade kit solves jamming issues in Sweden
Grundfos S-tube® impeller resolves issues for 230,000 inhabitants
Tried and tested impeller technology
Grundfos S-tube® impeller trialled and tested in the north of England
Resolving issues at the wastewater pumping station builds trust in Ukraine
Major pumping station renovation perhaps the first of many
Pristine environment protected in northern Greece
Grundfos S-tube® impeller used in network pumping station
Increasing reliability and efficiency in the Netherlands
Grundfos S-tube® impeller ensures long term costs savings
Grundfos S-tube® impeller delivers great results
UK pumping station resolves troublesome issues with new impeller
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center