The Grundfos UPM GEO is optimised for operation in condensing environments such as the ground side of a geothermal heat pump. The circulator is specially designed for system integration and controlled via a digital low- voltage PWM signal.
- Glandless circulator pumps integrated in products shall have an energy efficiency index (EEI) of not more than 0.23, the benchmark level being 0.20
- Controlled via a digital low-voltage pulse-width modulation (PWM) signal which means that the speed of rotation depends on the input signal. The speed changes as a function of the input profile.
- A PWM feedback signal provides information about the current performance of the pump, such as current power consumption or various alarm or warning modes
- Motor protected against condensed water by means of drain holes and double-coated wiring
- Fit for operation in condensing environments thanks to the electronics being separated from the motor
- Ready for Conversion according to Ecodesign Requirements for August, 2015
- Fit for cold antifreeze media containing glycol or ethanol
- Fit for condensing environments: Cataphoretically coated cast iron housing
- Especially optimised for geothermal heat pumps in terms of performance and robustness
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center