UPM3 is the right choice for all HVAC projects and appliances produced on a big scale where only one specific external control mode with one specific speed range is requested. UPM3 is controlled via a signal cable entry.
- Glandless High Efficiency circulator for integration in HVAC systems; EEI ≤ 0.20 EN16297/3
- Smallest design ever for a circulator; smaller than the well-known UPS circulator
- Integrated OEM high efficient circulator with one specific external control mode
- Available with many standard and customized housings
- Active or passive inrush current limitation
- Ambient temperatures of up to 70 °C.
- Lowest space requirements ever for a circulator integrated in an appliance
- Optimised design fit for easy accessibility
Easy access to the user interface from front
Easy access to the connectors from front
Easy access to the pump head screws from the front
Easy access to the de-blocking screw from front
- Intelligent configuration
Different signals and profiles available (PWM A, PWM C, KMBus)
Standard return signal showing power consumption, alarm and operation status
Other customized input profiles and different return profiles are possible e.g. flow estimation
- Ready for Conversion according Ecodesign requirement for August, 2015 exceeding benchmark level; EEI ≤ 0.20 EN16297/3
- Unmatched reliability
Field and lab tested product quality
Ceramic bearing shaft - The UPM3 comes equipped with ceramic bearing shafts for a long and trouble-free lifetime. The ceramic material is extremely durable and will not wear.
Double de-blocking system - Electronic de-blocking that maintains the maximum starting torque up to 25 Ncm and manual de-blocking accessible from the front without demounting the control box.
High temperature resilience - The resilience to heat will enhance the possibilities of system integration enormously. Ambient temperatures of up to 70 °C.
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center